The KRK Mothers Day Out Program
Our Mothers Day-Out Program is offered to students from ages 3 to 5. It is held Monday through Friday from 9:30AM to 2:00PM. Parents can enroll their child 2, 3 or 5 days a week. Our program offers stay at home and part-time working parents the opportunity to stimulate their child in an educational setting that allows for optimal learning through hands-on experiences. Using the outstanding Kids R Kids Curriculum, the Mother's Day-Out students learn and grow and prepare for Kindergarten.
The KRK Mothers Day Out curriculum includes the following:
- An Accredited Program
- Theme-Based Weekly Lesson Plans
- Morning Circle Time with educational enrichment;
- Learning Stations such as Construction, Art, Library, Science, Dramatic Play and Music;
- Phonics and Literacy;
- Math Concepts;
- Interactive Smartboard;
- Writing Experiences; and
- Enriched Outdoor Adventures.
- Click on this link for more information.