KRK Toddler Childcare Program
Always on the move, toddlers are excited about exploring the world around them! The curiosity and enthusiasm of toddlers is why Kids 'R' Kids creates a kid-paced and challenging day to fulfill their eager needs.
Our Kids 'R' Kids Infant-Toddler Program grows with your child by building on previous knowledge and adding new challenges to new activities.
Toddler Curriculum includes:
- a safe and fun play environment for personal discovery and adventure
- a rich educational environment filled with math, science, language, literacy, music, drama, art and more
- hands-on projects, designed to stimulate the toddler mind
- a structured learning plan, designed to meet your child's developmental needs
- problem solving challenges and puzzles
- close attention to each and every toddler, to maximize personal growth
- daily reports for you on the progress of your child; including updates on meals, naps, and toilet training
- lots of hugs and giggles!
The Toddler Program at KRK Cinco Ranch East
Our program is designed to strengthen all aspects of your growing toddler's development:
- fine and gross motor skills - With your toddler on the move, a busy body is a healthy body! Whether he is crawling, walking, reaching, or tossing, we help your child learn all about his body and celebrate his accomplishments both great and small.
- building language - Through additional sign language skills, your toddler learns to communicate with other children and caregivers so her individual needs are more easily met.
- creativity - Our facilities are designed with imagination in mind. As your toddler develops, she will continue to explore her abilities in art, music and drama with the help of our developmentally-appropriate learning centers in each classroom. Our state-of-the-art facilities encourage imagination and creativity.
- stories and songs - Exciting stories and a vast array of fun, silly songs help your toddler's imagination grow while he learns those important skills needed for the next developmental level.
- social interaction - As they enter into the world of toddlerhood, children become aware of the world around them. We believe that healthy, happy children understand the importance of friendship and harmony with their peers and teachers. Kids 'R' Kids is designed to maximize friendly interactions between each child and her teachers, no matter the nationality, cultural differences or religious belief.
'A Hug Above the Rest' is the KRK Way
Knowing that toddlers lead a very active lifestyle, our staff is prepared for the occasional boo-boo. Our schools are equipped with a special place where your child can rest and receive the tender-loving-care she deserves. We have a highly qualified staff in First Aid as well as in “making it all better.”
A hug, a nod, an understanding smile, the comfort and safety of being with people who care—that's the Kids 'R' Kids difference.
Check out our Preschooler Program here.